6 Ideas for Viral Marketing to Get More Fans
How To Get Started With Your Viral Marketing Campaign to Get More Fans
Whether you’re a DJ, musician, performer or visual artist, you need to get more fans to support your talent.
6 ideas for viral marketing to get more fans:
1. Purchase the branding rights to a viral ebook. Allow people to give away your free ebook to their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it away. This will just continue to spread your ad all over the Internet.
2. Set up a forum or a Facebook Group. Allow engagement on your forum or Facebook Group. Just include your banner ad at the top of the board or Facebook Group and link back to your site.
3. Have a knack for design? Create templates, graphics or desktop images. Then upload them to your site. Allow people to give away your free web design graphics, fonts or templates. Just include your ad on them or require people to link back to your site. Make sure you include a link back to your site in the copyright notice and require them to keep your copyright notice intact.
4. Write an ebook. Allow people to place an advertisement in your free ebook if, in exchange, they give away the ebook to their web visitors or ezine subscribers.
5. Write articles about your product or service. Allow people to reprint your articles on their website, in their ezine, newsletter, magazine or ebooks. Include your resource box and the option for article reprints at the bottom of each article.
6. Find products with a license allowing you to distribute the product free of charge to other people. Look for those products with “branding rights to include your own name and website.
Turn Your Creativity Into An Online Business. Grow Your True Fans & Join Our Community.