3 STEPS TO DEFINE YOUR IDEAL FANS
How to Define Your Ideal Fan AKA Customer Avatar
Defining your ideal fan is important for creatives and changemakers. Once you know who your ideal fans are, you can effectively reach them. To market to your customer avatar, you must empathize with them by identifying with their situation and pain. Your message must appeal to wants and not just needs.
Ideal Fans AKA Customer Avatar Example:
Ray and Anderson created a questionnaire to identify “Cultural Creatives” in Western society. Agreement with 10 or more indicates status as a “Cultural Creative”. 25% of the population is a Cultural Creative. That’s 125 million in the USA, Canada, UK and Australia!
- Love of nature and deep caring about its preservation, and its natural balance.
- Strong awareness and taking action on planet-wide issues like climate change and poverty
- Willingness to pay higher taxes or spend more money for goods to improve the environment
- Emphasize the importance of developing and maintaining relationships
- Emphasize the importance of helping others and developing their unique gifts
- Volunteer with one or more good causes
- Intense interest in spiritual and psychological development (personal growth)
- See spirituality as an important aspect of life, but worry about religious fundamentalism
- Desire equality for women and men in business, life and politics
- Concern and support of the well-being of all women and children
- Support spending on education, community development and ecologically sustainable future
- Unhappy with the left and right in politics
- Optimism towards the future
- Involved in creating a new and better way of life
- Concerned with big business and the means they use to generate profits, including destroying the environment and exploiting poorer countries
- Unlikely to overspend or be heavily in debt
- Dislike emphasis of modern cultures on “making it” and “success”, consuming and making money
- Like people, places and things that are different or exotic
They have a demand for products of equal quality that are virtuous. Included in the cultural creative demographic are consumers of “new age” goods and services:
- Organic and locally grown food
- Organic and natural personal care products
- Hybrid and electric cars, as well as city bicycles
- Green and sustainable building
- Sustainable or ecotourism
- Energy-efficient electronics/appliances
- Socially responsible investing
- Natural household products (paper goods and cleaning products)
- Complementary, alternative and preventive medicine
- Fair trade products
- Literature in the mind/body/soul, holistic health and new age genres
Turn Your Creativity Into An Online Business. Grow Your True Fans & Join Our Community.
Want To Get Your Hobbies & Passion Online? Even If You Have No Experience.
This Is The Best Time In History To Turn Your Ideas, Hobbies & Passion Into A Profitable, Reliable, Stress-Free Digital Online Business.
This Live Training will Cover:
How To Develop Your Ideal Customer Avatar & Engage With Them (Value $197)
BONUS # 1: How To Create Marketing Automation On A Tight Budget (Value $297) This Is a Unique Hack with 2 free + 1 low-cost online tools not taught anywhere else!
BONUS # 2: Barterfirst Membership +600 Businesses Network 3 Months (Value $100)
“We focus on getting to know each member’s business. We understand that every business owner has unique needs, and we have the experience to not only fill the needs you have today but to anticipate those you’ll have in the future.”
Learn how at our upcoming Marketing Workshop:
1. Define Your Customer Avatar
Start with a local reach to build your tribe. Learn how to find your tribe so you can talk to real prospects about your offer and more!
2. Meet Your Ideal Prospects Locally
Discover easy and popular mobile tools to find your ideal and qualified prospects in your community to convert them into customers.
3. Use a Proven Method to Scale Globally
After launching and validating your offer, automate your marketing to convert more leads on a startup budget of only $17!
Facebook Event: Facebook.com/events/126161758001568/